050 | Job Interview Qs - What are your strengths and weaknesses? Resources to help figure them out!
"What are your strengths and weaknesses?" I bet you've heard this question before...whether it was in an interview or performance review, having a clear understanding of both about are VALUABLE in playing an active role in your career and life!
In today's episode I share with you resources in helping you to identify what your strengths and weaknesses are.
WHY ARE KNOWING THESE THINGS IMPORTANT?
- It can help you develop a career path that fits well with what you're naturally already good at
- Helps you understand what areas you may need to ask for help on, or gain more information about
- It can help to assess your current job and career path, helping you to make logical choices to help you ultimately get to where you want to go in life
WALKING AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
- How approaching things with curiosity can help you discover more about yourself, and bring a greater awareness to what tasks and responsibilities are of interest to you.
- Discovering your strengths and weaknesses can help focus your energy on what is going to support growth, expansion and greater life satisfaction.
- Understanding these aspects of yourself can give you concrete reasons helping you make tough decisions, make changes to your current situation, and take risks with CONFIDENCE that you are on the right path to success (whatever success may look like for you)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Meyer's Briggs (I'm a ENFJ, after you take the test, let me know what your results said too!) -
- Enneagram (The fundamental premise of the Enneagram is that each of us have one dominant (not exclusive) energy that drives us in everything we do, take the test to find out yours...I'm a 2, The Helper) - enneagramcentral.com/Coaching/OnlineTest/testa.htm
Strength's Finder 2.0 - www.strengthstest.com/strengthsfinde…20-access-code
- Stand Out - standout.tmbc.com/
- The book, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (comes with two free self-assessment tests that score you in 4 key areas) - amzn.to/2edog08
Photo by STIL