That Valley Vibe 09 • How to take responsibility and consistent with what matters most
– Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Mysore Immersion – http://breathetogetheryoga.com/events/ashtanga-vinyasa-yoga-mysore-immersion-2/
– Yoga and the energy body – http://breathetogetheryoga.com/events/yoga-and-the-energy-body/
– Be Kind, Learn to Unwind – http://breathetogetheryoga.com/events/be-kind-learn-to-rewind/
– The Fundamentals of The Alexander Technique & The Melt Method – http://breathetogetheryoga.com/events/the-fundamentals-of-the-alexander-technique-the-melt-method/
If you know of someone with a kick ass event and you want me to feature them on the pod, holler at me on instagram @coachjessness. I feature these FOFREE, for now so get in while it’s hot peeps.
YOUR TWENTIES BOOK UPDATES
YOUR TWENTIES has been out in the world for over a MONTH now. Have you got your copy? If not, you totally should because the YOUR TWENTIES Book Club has launched and we kick off our first convo APR 4th.
YOUR TWENTIES Book Club • An ongoing book club for twenty-somethings and beyond. Join whenever and share whatever is on your mind, heart, + soul. This club is a safe place to be true to the unique you that is truly you…
Here’s how it works:
- * Each month we will read one section of the book.
- * This month is SELF LOVE!
- * You have until the first WED in APR to read all 3 chapters in the SELF LOVE section.
- * On APR 4th there will be a digital chat in the Wellness Squad
- * The following day, on THUR APR 5th, there will be a zoom video call where we will have 2 – 3 discussion questions and time to share openly in a safe space what came up for us during the SELF LOVE Chapters.
Get my book on Amazon – http://bitly.com/yourtwentiesbook
Join the book club – http://bit.ly/yourtwentiesbookclub
Photo by Lauren Mancke